Couture Care Personal Care Services offers a whole range of non medical in-home care services.
24 Hour Care
- At Couture Care Personal Care Services we are able to provide both adult and pediatric care up to 24 hours daily. We can provide constant care, or intermittently provide you the peace of mind to enjoy a vacation, or a few hours of respite.
Courtesy and Long Distance Care
- When life has taken you some distance from your family/friends we can provide you the peace of mind that your loved ones physical and emotional needs are being met. Our commitment is to keep you informed and involved every step of the way with:
- Courtesy Calls & Visits
- Courtesy Care Packages – Medical alarm services
- Medical appointments are being maintained
- Meals are being prepared, house is cleaned
Expectant, High Risk & New Mother Care
- Pregnancy can be stressful. Whether it is just trying to keep up with your busy schedule of kids, the household and work; or if things are not going completely as expected. We can help. We can provide assistance with the little ones, assist with cleaning, meal preparation and laundry so that you can focus on what is important, your newborn.
Hospice Comfort Care
- One of the best gifts that we can give our loved ones is to allow them the dignity and comfort of staying in their own homes at the end of their days. We can help.
- Our caregivers are specially trained to assist those experiencing mild to end stage dementia to stay as functioning and independent as possible in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
- Autistic children, brain injury, children with disabilities – when you as the parent or caregiver need a moment to step away for a break you will have the peace of mind that your little one is being cared for.
- Personal Caregivers help clients with activities of daily living (ADL.s) including:
- Caring for pets
- Child rearing
- Financial management
- Light housecleaning
- Meal preparation
- Medical managment coordination
- Medication reminders
- Personal grooming
- Use of the telephone
- Use of communication devices
- Safety procedures and emergency responses
- Transportation for errands and appointments
Pre & Post Op Concierge Services
- We will provide a complete program prior to surgery so you know what to expect after surgery in the privacy of your own home along with comprehensive post op in home care.
- We know that providing care to ailing family members, whether short or long term can be emotionally exhausting and physically challenging. We can provide a few hours, or a few weeks of Respite so that family caregivers can recharge and rejuvenate.
Stand By & Assist
- If our clients have problems walking or just need a little assistance, our Personal Caregivers are there to help out. We will stand by clients and assist them around the house or their errands.